Here you can easily unlock Ulefone Armor 9E Android phone if you forgot password, lock pattern or PIN code . Read all the methods one by one to unlock your Ulefone phone.
We help you to reset password or pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlocking methods can wipe all your mobile data like contacts, media files, apps, etc.
On this page you can
- Unlock Ulefone Android Phones when I forgot the password.
- Remove the pattern lock, face lock, or pin.
- Hard reset Ulefone Mobile.
- Wipe all data from Ulefone Armor 9E phone.
- Unlock password without losing data.
- Ulefone Mobile recovers the password.
Unlock Ulefone Armor 9E by soft reset the device
This reset method wipes all your mobile data. You won’t get it again after the reset. You can also speed up your mobile phone in this way.
Follow the steps below to reset your phone.
- Turn off Ulefone phone.
- Hold the
- Power button + Volume up button
- Power button + volume down button
- When you see the Ulefone logo , release all buttons.
- Then you will see an Android exclamation mark .
- While holding down the power button, press and release the Volume Up button .
- Then select the option to wipe data / factory reset , using the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- Then select the option “Yes – delete all user data” , using the volume and confirmation buttons with the power button.
- Finally, select the reboot system option.
- Reset on your Ulefone phone.
See the following link for hard reset methods.
- Ulefone hard reset
Open Ulefone Armor 9E using Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile phone using the Android Device Manager or Google’s Find My Device service. This method also wipes out all your mobile data.
You can also find the location of your Android device using this option.
This reset option will wipe all data on your device. You will not recover data after the reset. You also cannot find the location of your device.
- On a PC or phone, go to the Android Device Manager .
- Sign in with the same Google account that you used to set up your phone.
- Then you will see three different options,
- Audio playback
- Safe device
- Delete device
- Then click on the option Delete device and you will see the menu Delete all data.
- Finally, tap on the Erase option.
- The success of unlocking your mobile phone.
Follow the link below for more details.
- Open Ulefone using Google Find My Device
Unlock Ulefone Armor 9E with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on certain models. If you see Google Security Questions on your locked screen then use this method to unlock Ulefone Mobile.
Follow the following steps
- First of all, turn on your mobile phone by pressing the power button.
- After trying to unlock your device several times, you will see the forgotten model option.
- After that, tap on the option Forgot pattern .
- Next select the option to answer the question .
- Then write the Google security response.
- Then choose the unlock option.
- Then you will see YES or NO and Select YES .
- In this step, if you create a new PIN or pattern .
- Successful unlocking of your mobile phone.
Click on the link below for more details.
- Open Ulefone with Google Security Questions
Unlock Ulefone Armor 9E with Multiple Android Tools
With Android tools and drivers, you can unlock your mobile phone, reset Gmail, remove pattern lock, remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi Tools .
- After installing, open Android gadgets.
- Then turn on USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- V olume down and start / stop button or decrease the volume and on / off switch on your mobile phone.
- Then you will see the Android boot mode , connect your mobile phone to your computer via USB .
Clear data with multiple Android tools
After successfully connecting your mobile phone to the computer, follow the steps below.
- Select number 5 .
- Then press Enter to unlock your mobile phone.
- Finally, the unlocking process for the mobile phone is complete.
Unlock Ulefone Armor 9E with Google Account
You can open your Ulefone account with Google or Gmail account. You can use your Gmail username and password to unlock your mobile phone.
- Turn on your mobile phone.
- After a number of failed attempts on your mobile phone to unlock the device.
- Then you will see an option I forgot the reason .
- Click on the option I forgot the reason .
- You should now be able to enter a backup PIN or log into your Google account.
- After that, enter your backup PIN or login to Google.
- Finally, your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, you can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
See the link below.
- Unblock Ulefone with Google Account
Open with Android data recovery tool
You can unlock your Ulefone Android phone with Android data recovery tool. You can also recover lost Android data.
- Open Ulefone mobile with Android data recovery.
Factory reset Ulefone Armor 9E
It is not a method to unlock a mobile phone. If you know your mobile phone password, you can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, settings, etc.
- Turn on your Ulefone phone.
- Go to the settings menu .
- Then find and select Backup & reset option.
- Then select the Factory data reset option.
- After that, choose the option to reset the phone or soft reset the device .
- Then select the Erase All option.
- Reset completed on your Ulefone Mobile.
Follow the link below.
Factory reset Ulefone Armor 9E
- Removing Ulefone Armor 9E pattern lock
- Ulefone Armor 9E UMT pattern lock
- Ulefone Armor 9E password reset
- How to unlock Ulefone phone password
- Open Ulefone Armor 9E FRP
- Hard reset Ulefone Armor 9E
- Ulefone Armor 9E pattern lock miracle